Oregon Landlord Compensation Fund

The Landlord Compensation Fund was created during the third special session of 2020 as part of House Bill 4401. The Legislature allocated $200 million in rent assistance to support tenants and landlords, including $150 million for the Landlord Compensation Fund in order to provide relief to landlords with tenants who have been unable to pay rent. 

Eligible landlords can begin applying today, April 29th.Participating landlords are eligible for relief of 80% of missed rent if they agree to forgive the remaining 20% of the tenant’s debt. In order to apply, landlords can use this checklist to see what documentation is required

You can find additional information on their website and in the links included below: