In order to protect the Liberties and Constitutional Rights of the Citizens of Klickitat County, I will not allow or tolerate any of the following abuses to be committed against the citizens of Klickitat County. These abuses are as follows:
(1) Registration of personal firearms under any circumstances.
(2) Confiscation of firearms without probable cause, due process, and constitutionally compliant warrants issued by a local or state jurisdiction.
(3) Audits or searches of a citizen’s personal affairs or finances without probable cause, due process, and constitutionally compliant warrants issued by a local or state jurisdiction.
(4) Inspections of person or property without probable cause and constitutionally compliant warrants as required by the 4th Amendment and issued by a local or state jurisdiction.
(5) The detainment or search of citizens without probable cause and proper due process compliance, or the informed consent of the citizen.
(6) Arrests with continued incarcerations without charges and complete due process, including, but not limited to public and speedy jury trials, in a court of state or local jurisdiction.
(7) Domestic utilization of our nation’s military or federal agencies operating under power granted under the laws of war against American citizens.
(8) Arrest of citizens or seizure of persons or property without first notifying and obtaining the express consent of the local sheriff.
I will denounce any acts or agencies which promote the aforementioned practices.
All actions by the Federal Government and State Government and its agents will conform strictly and implicitly with the principles expressed within the United States Constitution, Declaration of Independence, and the Bill of Rights.
There is no greater obligation or responsibility of any government officer than to protect the rights of the people. Thus, any conduct contrary to the United States Constitution, Declaration of Independence, or the Bill of Rights will be dealt with as a Criminal activity.–
Sheriff Klickitat County, Washington
Office # 509-773-4455