Stomach of steel? Lithuanian man hospitalized after swallowing over two pounds of metal

A man in Lithuania really screwed up his stomach — literally.

The BBC reports that a person living in the Baltic country was admitted to the hospital after swallowing over a kilogram — about 2.2 pounds — of metal objects, including screws and nails.

The man complained of abdominal pain — which we certainly believe — and went into surgery for about three hours. He’s currently in stable condition.

Talk about a stomach of steel.