(Salem, Ore.) – The Oregon Department of Human Services’ Office of Developmental Disabilities Services and Office of Aging and People with Disabilities are seeking public comment regarding the 1915 (k) state plan amendment.
The 1915 (k) State Plan amendment is requesting to:
- Add an acute care hospital as an approved setting in the 1915 (k) State Plan.
- Remove the prohibition of using physical therapists and occupational therapists.
- Allow long-term care community nursing services in settings in which nursing services are currently restricted by rule, contract, or K Plan language.
- Allow two Medicaid home-delivered meals per day.
- Increase local approval limit for electronic devices from $500 to $1,200.
- Update Group Care Homes for Children (GCH) rate methodology.
The proposed 1915 (k) amendment is online at https://www.oregon.gov/dhs/SENIORS-DISABILITIES/DD/Compass/20-xxx-K-plan-draft.pdf.
Print versions of the waiver amendments are posted in local offices:
- Community Developmental Disabilities Programs (http://www.oregon.gov/DHS/SENIORS-DISABILITIES/DD/Pages/county-programs.aspx)
- Developmental Disabilities Support Services Brokerages (https://www.oregon.gov/DHS/SENIORS-DISABILITIES/DD/Pages/Support-Services-Brokerages.aspx).
- Aging and People with Disabilities/Area Agencies on Aging offices (https://www.oregon.gov/dhs/Offices/Pages/Seniors-Disabilities.aspx)
- Print versions may also be obtained from Joli Schroader, ODDS Medicaid Waiver/State Plan Analyst, 503-507-2083, firstname.lastname@example.org or from Beth Jackson, APD Medicaid State Plan and Waiver Policy Analyst, Beth.Jackson3@dhsoha.state.or.us
Members of the public are invited to provide any comments, suggestions or questions related to individuals receiving services through the Office of Developmental Disabilities Services to Joli Schroader; Department of Human Services, 500 Summer St. NE, Salem, OR 97301-1079 or email@example.com.
Comments, suggestions or questions related to individuals receiving services through the Office of Aging and People with Disabilities should contact Beth Jackson; Department of Human Services, 500 Summer St. NE, Salem, OR 97301-1079 or Beth.Jackson3@dhsoha.state.or.us
The deadline for comments is Feb. 17, 2021. Mail responses must be received by this date in order to be considered.