The Oregon State Marine Board will be holding their quarterly Board meeting at the Fairfield Inn & Suites, 2014 West 7th Street in The Dalles, beginning at 8 am.
The packed agenda includes the following items:
* Chapter 250 Division 011 –Steering and Sailing Rules, consideration of rule adoption
* Chetco River Petition, OAR 250-020-0082, consideration of initiation of rulemaking
* Insurance and Duplication Fees and Refunds, OAR 250-010-0058, consideration of rule adoption
* Boat Operations in Jefferson County, OAR 250-020-0340, consideration of rule adoption
* Boat Operations in Wallowa County, OAR 250-020-0032, consideration of rule adoption
* Boat Operations on the Willamette River in Clackamas County, OAR 250-020-0032, consideration of initiation of rulemaking
* Agency Representation by Officer or Employee, OAR 250-001-0035, consideration of initiation of rulemaking
* Ocean Charter Vessels, consideration of initiation of rulemaking
* Board Update for Multnomah Channel enforcement
* 2017-2019 Agency Request Budget & Key Performance Measures
* Round Two Facility Grants
* Petition and Rulemaking Procedures
* Agency Section Staff Reports
The meeting is accessible for persons with disabilities. For a communication aid request or agenda questions, please contact June LeTarte, Executive Assistant, at 503-378-2617 by Friday, June 24 . The Board will accept public comment during the designated period at the beginning of the meeting on only those agenda items which did not have a pre-noticed comment closing date.